Big Salmon Lake la vie en rose
w i c k e d
116 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
Kitsch moves after a few seconds and West whines at what she sees. She withdraws her nose to give the girl her privacy from anything more invasive. The most sensitive of areas is swollen more than West has seen and it causes a sickening feeling in her stomach as she feels a little physical sympathy in response.

The woman takes a long breath, closing her eyes, sorting through what she needs to do first. Leaving her in this condition isn’t much of an option but she has the lake nearby and she’s certain she’ll find a few things to get her through the next several hours. “It’ll be okay,” she murmurs when she comes up close, putting her nose against the space behind her ear. “I need to go for a few minutes and find some things but I won’t be far. Call me if you need me to.”

West doesn’t give her much of a chance to respond so she turns tail and leaves, making her way back to the water and circle around for the best possible chance. She finds a plant with a yellow bloom, though still immature, the roots are enough to give the desired effect. Carefully, she pulls several from the base and shakes them free of dirt. If anything, she can give the girl from pain relief until she can find everything she needs. She trots back eagerly, continuously shaking dirt from the roots so Kitsch can eat them without too much trouble.

She drops them nearby her nose, separated from the base of the plant. West nudges them closer and lowers to the ground. “Eat these. It’ll help with the pain and it might make you sleepy, but I’ll be here,” she says, curling her tail around her rump.
do not think you are safe because you love her
do not think she will not stain her mouth with your blood too
Messages In This Thread
la vie en rose - by Kitsch - March 21, 2017, 11:28 AM
RE: la vie en rose - by West - March 25, 2017, 06:12 PM
RE: la vie en rose - by Kitsch - March 27, 2017, 09:20 AM
RE: la vie en rose - by West - March 27, 2017, 09:40 PM
RE: la vie en rose - by Kitsch - March 27, 2017, 10:20 PM
RE: la vie en rose - by West - March 28, 2017, 06:33 AM
RE: la vie en rose - by Kitsch - April 02, 2017, 06:22 PM
RE: la vie en rose - by West - April 15, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: la vie en rose - by Kitsch - April 16, 2017, 08:25 PM