Firefly Glen she deserves a crown, but where is it now?
170 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
Airi isn't a part of the brat pack but I want her to be so I guess I qualify?:P

After resting for some time in the Caldera, keeping to herself, away from the strange children that lingered in the collapsed volcano, she finally felt ready enough to leave. There were scars on her body now, and while they marred her pristine beauty, she felt a sense of pride in them; she was officially a warrior now. 

Deciding that the pack had done enough for her, she left without a word, taking nothing but her presence, though that in itself was a detriment to them. Zennyo no longer pushed her to return home, eventually coming to accept the newfound freedom they both had, though he continued to remain her moral compass. Instead, while they wandered north, it was not towards the Lair, but in a haphazard line in an attempt to find something interesting to do with themselves now.

Eventually the vessel came to a lake, bending her head to lap at the cool waters. Her eyes remained closed for a moment, until they peeked open, the sight of a wolf in the distance instantly grabbing her interest. Surely they could provide some entertainment to her.
Messages In This Thread
she deserves a crown, but where is it now? - by Hydra - April 18, 2017, 03:21 PM
RE: she deserves a crown, but where is it now? - by Airi - April 18, 2017, 11:12 PM