Firestone Hot Springs i always wanted to die clean and pretty
4 Posts
Ooc —
Away
the lumbering bear completely missed the girl as he blundered towards the hot springs, squinting gaze fixated on a certain large pool a distance from her own. he was rather upset, as he had completely forgotten the location of a rather interesting boulder he had meant to return to and examine. his dull eyes were made even smaller by the way he furrowed his rather fat brow in anger at this fact, body moving gracelessly over to the edge of the pool. 

he did not waste a moment before crashing down into the pool, grunting with loud pleasure as he did so, as the warmth seeped into his lumbering form to heat his bones. his gaze fluttered closed, and he sunk deeper into the pool, moment one of pure relaxation. his gaze flitted open once more when he was struck by the fact that he seemed to have missed something. 

craning his neck, he peered to his left, where promptly his gaze fell upon a wee little wolf. his brow narrowed in anger. what was she doing here? never mind that she had been here first, but this was his spot, all of it? was she watching him? was she up to the general no-good that all wolves were? flabbergastered by this woman and not happy in the least, his gruff voice broke the silence, thickened by an accent that made his words all the more harsh. "OI. Wha'd ya do'een 'ere?"
Messages In This Thread
i always wanted to die clean and pretty - by Kitsch - May 03, 2017, 12:24 PM
RE: i always wanted to die clean and pretty - by Harold - May 03, 2017, 02:11 PM