Redhawk Caldera Coke is good for the soul. The soda, I mean.
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Yet again, there was a familiar voice calling for him, and Elwood hastened to answer it. And once more, Towhee was there first. He could hear her distorted speech and it sounded like she was making up for her lack of clarity with volume. Although Elwood loved his goddaughter, her hostility towards outsiders was starting to wear on him. This was twice now in a short period that she had been unnecessarily abrasive towards wolves with good intentions.

"Towhee," he said, his voice sharper than usual. He gave her a long look, then strode past her to greet Ashton. His solemn expression disappeared as his face wreathed into a grin. "Long time no see, my friend. Where have you been?" While Ashton's abrupt departure had caused strife at the time -- particularly to Somnia, a wolf that Elwood hadn't thought about in much too long -- the Alpha harbored no hard feelings towards the hippie.

He gestured towards Towhee. "Is she giving you the run around? This is Towhee, one of Peregrine and Fox's kids, and my goddaughter," he introduced. Already, his annoyance at her was dissipating; Elwood couldn't stay mad at anyone for any length of time.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Coke is good for the soul. The soda, I mean. - by Elwood - May 09, 2017, 12:09 PM