Hideaway Strath and if you don't love me now
i can still hear you sayin’
you would never break the chain
37 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Thought we could use a thread, @Hemlock ^^;

A full moon's cycle had come and gone since the last time Sirius had thought about his real mother. His siblings and his father had fled his thoughts what seemed like eons before that, and the child had simply moved on after a traumatic shifting of his emotions. He acted out, not only because he'd been confined most of his matchstick life due to illness, but also because his spirit was unsettled by something he could only remember in his dreams. He'd barely been a toddler when she left, and now he was a child, with emotions beginning to grow too large for him to forget. And he was understanding himself more and more too, which made it doubly hard to simply get over things. As he had gotten over his first mother.

He dreamt of Her tonight— her sweet face departing, and her dulcet voice fading. She probably didn't even sound the way he imagined, but the memory was there all the same; tormenting him while he slept... 

Sirius jolted awake, surprised by how dark it was in the den. He didn't typically wake up at night, being a particularly (almost scarily) sound sleeper, but he was up now— and he realized he was cold. If he had shifted from Hemlock's side during his rancid dream, or if she simply wasn't there in the den, he couldn't tell at first. He reached out for her with all of his senses, a small whine on his mouth.

"Mama?"
he called blindly for the red-furred woman he "understood" to be his mother.
Messages In This Thread
and if you don't love me now - by Sirius - May 20, 2017, 12:34 AM
RE: and if you don't love me now - by Hemlock - May 23, 2017, 12:32 AM
RE: and if you don't love me now - by Sirius - May 23, 2017, 03:45 PM
RE: and if you don't love me now - by Hemlock - May 24, 2017, 02:20 PM
RE: and if you don't love me now - by Sirius - May 25, 2017, 01:56 PM
RE: and if you don't love me now - by Hemlock - May 25, 2017, 02:43 PM
RE: and if you don't love me now - by Sirius - May 25, 2017, 10:31 PM
RE: and if you don't love me now - by Hemlock - May 26, 2017, 04:12 AM