Moonspear Drama Bomb
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Going to move this along. PP-ing @Koume and Kotake

The guilt she felt was not in the moral sense. She had no concept of bastards or adultery, not like others did. Sex was sex, children were children. This embarrassment, this guilt that she felt wasn't related to the shame of extra-marital affairs on her part, but that she had lied to Charon, her one friend. She had broken a promise to him in that her two sons, who she did not mention now as Charon mentions his daughters (even though she wants to burst with pride at their growth), were born of two other men. Not just one, two. She could never tell him that, she feels, lest she lose his trust altogether and let the last remnants of her childhood slip away from her.

She nods at Charon, a somber smile gracing her face as she looked down at her children. Kotake blinks at the speckled male while Koume stares at him with silent defiance. Their eyes had not changed color yet, but already she could tell the difference in her daughters' faces. Say hello, And they murmur a response — Koume does anyway, seemingly babbling for them both. Charon, Desperation bursting from her throat. I know you feel guilty about what happened - I just - I needed, No, that was wrong and true and made this whole situation worse than it actually was. I...
Messages In This Thread
Drama Bomb - by Potema - February 23, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: Drama Bomb - by Koume - February 23, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: Drama Bomb - by Charon - February 24, 2017, 02:30 AM
RE: Drama Bomb - by Potema - March 14, 2017, 10:15 AM
RE: Drama Bomb - by Charon - March 15, 2017, 03:24 AM
RE: Drama Bomb - by Potema - May 24, 2017, 12:54 AM
RE: Drama Bomb - by Charon - May 24, 2017, 01:38 AM
RE: Drama Bomb - by Potema - June 25, 2017, 02:17 PM
RE: Drama Bomb - by Charon - June 26, 2017, 03:43 AM