Chimera Fields if i believe you
girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini
To be extremely, brutally honest, Maera didn't know what the fuck this man wanted from her. Flirting and its derivations were an enigma to the young Sveijarn. Of course she had interacted with males before, she has even had a couple of male companions during her time as a lone wolf but they had been strictly that: companions. She had never had an interest in another, and never allowed anyone to even develop an interest on her because as soon as the felt herself getting too comfortable around or felt as if the usual distance she kept herself at had been slightly reduced, she'd respond by adding miles, literally, between her and whoever threatened to get past her walls.
The best way, Maera had found to avoid being abandoned was to leave before the other could.  

With her flower still hanging from her lips like a cigarrette Maera blinked at the man with an honestly plain confused face. Then as he began to refer to her as a 'poor' girl whose lack of knowledge about said songs was simply pitiful Maera's face changed yet again.

Although sometimes fragile, and still and forever heartbroken, Maera had nothing for him to pity. Despite it all, she was still a proud Sveijarn. Her childhood narcissism found in his words the fuel to combust and make a fervent comeback.

"This is quite the conundrum"

"No, this is just a bullshit attempt to..." she spat back, but suddenly found herself at loss of words. Attempt to what? What was he trying to do? Seriously, Maera had no fucking idea. "...whatever..." she finished clumsily. This wannabe singer needed to up his game if he wanted to impress her. In fact, now, unless he pulled a shiny rock or another interesting object out wherever, Maera would gladly just go on with her day and forget she ever ran into him.
[Image: girl_gang.png]
Messages In This Thread
if i believe you - by Maera - May 26, 2017, 05:15 PM
RE: if i believe you - by Trouvère - May 26, 2017, 05:59 PM
RE: if i believe you - by Maera - May 26, 2017, 11:04 PM
RE: if i believe you - by Trouvère - May 27, 2017, 10:59 AM
RE: if i believe you - by Maera - May 27, 2017, 02:02 PM
RE: if i believe you - by Trouvère - May 28, 2017, 04:32 PM
RE: if i believe you - by Maera - May 28, 2017, 11:30 PM
RE: if i believe you - by Trouvère - June 04, 2017, 04:04 PM
RE: if i believe you - by Maera - June 08, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: if i believe you - by Trouvère - June 12, 2017, 07:08 PM