Firestone Hot Springs Tired mechanical heart beats till the song disappears.
But...But I trusted you...
80 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
Cry seemed to be a bit flexed by her slight rambunciousness, so she toned it down a bit. As allowing as he was of her, her being energetic occasionally was not something he took to too well. She noted his splayed ears, a clear indication she had irritated him, so she calmed herself. Now she took on the illustration of a more matured wolfess, a canted head studying the company in a gentle but nonintrusive manner.

"That is a really interesting name. It suits you, miss."

Leila believed names were important to every wolf, as in part, they described the parts of a wolf they weren't too keen on immediately sharing. The belle didn't really know what hers meant, or even if it revealed anything, but she was enthusiastic about the future revealation, regardless. Just an all around optimistic girl.

She turned her stare back to Cry, who he saw dip his own lower half in the heated waters of the springs.
Leila was a northern girl, and the heat wasn't good for her. She was grateful for the breeze today, keeping her thick fur from overheating her, but being by the springs was just too much. The steam had already began to make her stomach queasy. So it seemed she would have to make this bit quick.

"It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Aglæca. I do hope we get to see eachother soon. I have to go for now- it's kind of bad for me to be in immense heat. Be seeing you!"

With that, the lithe femme sped off, back to where she remembered @Redmoon to be foraging in the fields of Wild Berry Pasture.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Tired mechanical heart beats till the song disappears. - by Leila - June 07, 2017, 08:33 PM