Stavanger Bay remind him that this city burned for refusing solace
l e v i a t h a n
63 Posts
Ooc —
The chimera draws nearer, rapid fire questions a plea for him to answer favorably. Axolotl’s throat feels raw, as if it’s been sanded by the roughest sand paper and he coughs up the last remaining liquid in his stomach. Suddenly, the leviathan is exhausted and his lids weigh heavy as he forgets that he has yet to answer or even acknowledge the chimera’s presence. Glacial eyes open with some reluctance and gaze seeks out the younger male whom is near. “I will be alright,” The leviathan attempts to assure him, his voice a low, hoarse whisper gaining enough volume but nothing close to what it should be. He needs fresh water and rest. Without Atlan’s presence the leviathan feels hollowed out, absent of Their power and it is only a tiny grain of sand in comparison to the true power that They wield. In full capacity Axolotl feels certain Atlan’s power would crush him. “The Possession is never easy. It is enough to kill some.” He has seen two “brothers” drown beneath the waves during the sacrosanct commune.

Axolotl is content to simply listen as the Chimera runs the entire conversation he has shared with Atlan, attempting to regain enough strength to carry him to a place relatively sheltered with plenty of fresh water and easy prey. “Atlanians. We are called Atlanians,” Axolotl corrects and offers a small, sheepish smile. “My name is Axolotl, but Atlan has always called me The Leviathan, instead.” Axolotl and The Leviathan are both sea monsters and thus it makes no difference to the Nootka Sound native. He answers to either and all. A soft groan leaves Axolotl as he stretches upon the sands, attempting to loosen his tense muscles. His body feels bruised and battered but it is all apart of the duty. “I am glad Atlan was able to and willing to help you. They are not always so generous.” It was a soft warning not to be taken lightly. Atlan was untamed, unpredictable and often times of cruel and fickle nature. Not good and not evil but certainly capable of both.
she spoke to the king in me
and slept with the beast
Messages In This Thread