Stavanger Bay remind him that this city burned for refusing solace
◆If you want to, I can sHoW you, what my dReAMs are made of◆
47 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Kyber could almost sense the irritation and he slumped even lower; he probably shouldn't pester the Elder, as it might make the man upset with him. So once he received the reassurement, Ky backed up, giving an understanding and obliging signal that he wouldn't fuss anymore. Though he were still worried, Ky could see the Leviathan was an oak in the wind; unmoving no matter how strong the  gusts blew.

Instead, the dual toned boy kept near, holding the position of the Elder's right flank, keeping pace as they turned and left the deity. He didn't want to be in  the way, so he didn't increase his speed any, keeping step in step with the woody colored sea man. Ky decided this was as best time as ever to ask though.

"Sir Axolotl, how did you come across Atlan?...And how did he choose you to be his warrior?"

Did he have to go swimming first? Drown? Was he saved by the waters? Was it a dream? How would he have known he was the chosen one? Curiousity burned deep in the yearling and he looked up to the travelng man as they walked to find water.
                            BrEaK bReAk BrEaK my minD,             
                            breAk it tiLL my TaLe unWiNds,         
                            fOrcE my thoUghTs ThrOugh Hell aNd BacK,
                            oR leAVe Me heRE aLoNe to DiE. 
Messages In This Thread