Honeyed Pasture and like icarus i will fly
9 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

When he had last laid eyes on Indica it had been with the mutual decision to explore the wilds more and to find a pack that might be suitable for them. What he needed was a variant of their mischief while they settled and formed their plans and inevitably, he'd strayed too far away from his goals and ended up out of the wilds without realizing it. It wasn't enough to bring him real distress other than wondering if Indie was looking for him; she'd probably tried to track him down to no avail - or worse yet, she might have ended up on his trail and then gotten even further from him. 

It was his own fault, in a sense, in being too thorough he'd end up too far from where he'd intended to be. Now, it was a goal of trying to find @Indie again. 

It seemed to be a fixation, and in truth, it was. After leaving the Gang behind she had been the one sense of home and the one scrap of normalcy and he had clung to her not out of only his need for the familiar but his need for her. It was utterly different here, with no one to hide from, to be free in a sense that they never had been before. It was like taking a breath too long and getting a little oxygen high, it was a rush of endorphins and sensations that rocked him endlessly to his core. 

If ever he had wondered why they did what they did it only took looking in her eyes to be sure again and to know. It only took being in her presence to feel the power of her very soul and the way that it reached out to compliment his own. It only took a moment of being next to her to feel the charge as the very earth and sky themselves recognized what was between them. The moon had begun to rise, and far off he could hear the distant lap of the waves against the shore. The field was quiet, the world was still. 

Donovan, as ever, was not. He was reclined like a sphinx, contemplating his riddles and making his plans; if not here, then where, would he find her again? 

Messages In This Thread
and like icarus i will fly - by Donovan - June 26, 2017, 08:27 PM
RE: and like icarus i will fly - by Indie - June 29, 2017, 07:59 PM