King Elk Forest MJ didn't want me, either
5 Posts
Ooc —
As quiet as he may be, Cecily hears the approaching footfalls long before she turns from her pose by the tree. Her nostrils flare at the scent of the strange man, her sunshine orbs flicking briefly over his earthen pelt before she turns completely to face him, leaving her marked limb airborn for fear of dislodging the paste before it has time to set. She is not surprised to see another wolf here, for she has scented many during her stay, and it is always a curiosity to discover and glean what she can from those that might know the area.

"Ma'am?" she repeats, knowing full well that he is addressing her. "Sir, I'm doing awfully fine." Her tongue slips out to remove the last of the herb from between her teeth before she gingerly presses her paw to the ground. The pain is worse than she anticipated, far sharper than before she had applied the remedy. That was odd. She assumes it will fade, and that it only caused by the initial pressure, and, frowning, returns her gaze to study the newcomer. "Are you from round here?"
Messages In This Thread
MJ didn't want me, either - by Murdock - July 16, 2017, 09:35 PM
RE: MJ didn't want me, either - by Cecily - July 17, 2017, 01:06 PM
RE: MJ didn't want me, either - by Murdock - July 17, 2017, 01:50 PM
RE: MJ didn't want me, either - by Cecily - July 24, 2017, 09:02 AM
RE: MJ didn't want me, either - by Murdock - July 24, 2017, 01:43 PM