Silvertip Mountain it is your blood in my veins, tell me how i'm supposed to forget
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
Lost somewhere in her overlapping and competing thoughts, Cascada does not hear the other wolf approach. She barely hears the greeting but when she snaps her head to attention, she zeroes in on the dark coat but nothing is familiar. She blinks and shakes her head a few times, straightening her legs and sucking in a breath to compose herself. “No, no,” she mumbles, licks her lips, and glances around to see if @Drogon is anywhere to be found.

“I’m… just,” she pauses, swiveling her head around. Her stomach rumbles. “I was born here.” Information that once felt personal no longer feels true on her tongue. Adeline had been born here. “It’s been a long time since I’ve been back,” she observes with a discomforting twist of her lips, sliding her tongue along the sides of her muzzle a second later. Her green gaze locks with the dark, feminine form she hadn’t much observed until now.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
RE: it is your blood in my veins, tell me how i'm supposed to forget - by Addie - July 30, 2017, 11:35 AM