Dawnlark Plains give me blood and rage and a heart for horror
the sun also rises
Health - 90% (90/100)
155 Posts
Ooc — mix
Sunspot came just close enough to get a good whiff of the stranger - and she almost decided that she knew the other woman, before she realized she couldn't place a face to the scent. At least, she couldn't until now"That's a pretty name," she complimented, privately (and sullenly) noting that it went will with her pretty face. If she hadn't been itching for a distraction, Sunspot might've left it at that. She was getting closer to her season, and younger, prettier females weren't exactly her favorite company right then. But Sunspot wasn't even sure Cascada was old enough to be competition, and when she tried to stop and be objective about these things, she remembered that she wasn't planning on having a litter anytime soon either way.

"I'm Spot," she introduced. "Nice to meet you. Sorry if I interrupted a hunt or something - I've been going kind of crazy with no one to talk to, lately."

It'd only been a few days since she departed from Morningside, but although she hadn't been the most social creature there, she was certainly missing the camaraderie, now.
Messages In This Thread
RE: give me blood and rage and a heart for horror - by Sunspot - July 30, 2017, 08:04 PM