Seaside Moors life is a cruel joke
2 Posts
Ooc — Java
That's ok! I kinda rambled anyhow :P

You look like you had quite the run, said the dark wolf upon her approach. Riya couldn't help but liken the stranger to a panther - granted the only thing close to a panther she'd ever witnessed was actually a cougar - but the dark girl came upon her quite suddenly, and with confidence. Riya couldn't hear her approach (nor her initial greeting, come to think of it) beyond her racing heart.

The girl ascertained quickly that this wolf meant no harm; or that's what her expression stated, and her posture. She would give them the benefit of the doubt. I had been chasing a doe, she explained between pants, but I.. I lack knowledge of the terrain. It found a path and escaped. It did not bother her that she had failed, and the girl indicated this with the level tone of her voice and a small shrug to her shoulders.

She was more interested in why this shadow of a girl was visiting with her - she did not seem like an aggressor, just a passerby.

And you? Did I disturb you in the process? Maybe they'd gone stomping through a hidden place where wolves had been sleeping? If so, Riya would be in danger from more than just this singular creature.
Messages In This Thread
life is a cruel joke - by Juwairiya - August 05, 2017, 04:40 PM
RE: life is a cruel joke - by RIP Tytonidae - August 07, 2017, 02:14 PM
RE: life is a cruel joke - by Juwairiya - August 07, 2017, 04:43 PM
RE: life is a cruel joke - by RIP Tytonidae - August 08, 2017, 01:49 PM