Stone Circle Den-Making
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Ezekiel's offer to help was rejected, which surprised Ezekiel just a bit, but enough to cause him pause. He wasn't sure if she was so snappy because of the pregnancy, or if she was just snappy in general. He knew she was independant, maybe she really just preffered to carry the stuff herself. He walked a few steps behind her now, leaving her to do all the 'heavy lifting' herself. He couldn't help but chuckle a little at the way she waddled like a duck.

They made it to the den and she dropped the stuff off inside. She then turned around and explained to him that she liked to carry the stuff on her own, because it was only light material. Yeah true, but she was panting as if she'd rolled a boulder up a hill. Ok I'll just watch then. He said, teasing her just a bit. He would let her do this of course, it was her choice. But he had a feeling she might need his help soon.

And he was right. She went over to a tree to collect more moss and then collapsed. The large male hurried to her side, but then refrained from getting too close. She'd probably just snap at him again if he acted too worried. Clearly trying hard to not act like a worried parent, he stood and waited for her to do something. She told him he could help, and at that he was relieved. He nodded and smiled, No problem. You sure I can't place the stuff though? I feel like I have a real knack for interior design. He said, a rare humorous Zeke appearing.

He figured she would still say no, so he went ahead and trotted towards the tree. Carefully he scraped the moss off of it, allowing it to fall in a small pile at his feet. As he did so, he spoke, So, what are you thinking about names? He asked, wondering if she'd allow him any input or not.
Messages In This Thread
Den-Making - by RIP Valette - August 16, 2017, 07:59 AM
RE: Den-Making - by Ezekiel - August 16, 2017, 10:30 AM
RE: Den-Making - by RIP Valette - August 16, 2017, 11:43 AM
RE: Den-Making - by Ezekiel - August 17, 2017, 07:20 AM
RE: Den-Making - by RIP Valette - August 17, 2017, 10:46 AM
RE: Den-Making - by Ezekiel - August 17, 2017, 10:58 AM
RE: Den-Making - by RIP Valette - August 17, 2017, 11:18 AM
RE: Den-Making - by Ezekiel - August 17, 2017, 11:33 AM
RE: Den-Making - by RIP Valette - August 17, 2017, 12:34 PM
RE: Den-Making - by Ezekiel - August 17, 2017, 01:54 PM
RE: Den-Making - by RIP Valette - August 17, 2017, 04:29 PM