Ankyra Sound The retelling of an old story
to know your enemy, you must become your enemy
47 Posts
Ooc —
He flinched at her words, of course she wouldn't stay, her arrival had spurred his hope into action. Perhaps, just maybe she had come to stay here with him. Her words, thrown with the slightest tension of thought, and yet more heartfelt than he was prepared for, tore at him. Wounded him and way he had never known, or ever thought he would know. He let the words settle between them, bitting his rouge tonge for but a moment.

When the obsidian male couldn't stand it any long, he stood and closed the distance between them, "I'm here." He whispered as he stood nose to nose with her. "I'm here." He said again, "And I'll always be here. I might be your only tie to Dragoncrest, but I could be enough. If you'd let me."

Cecil bit back his tonge once more. Letting her think of what he had just said. "Cecil." He voiced his name through a smiling maw, "I am called Cecil, but I prefer the name you gave me." His voice remained a whisper, as it floated between the small space they shared. "I might be all you have here, but it's better than having nothing somewhere else. Stay." With little more than a breath he spoke softly, "Stay with me." And be my Natshana-Sin. He thought to himself, not having the courage to say it aloud.
civilize the mind
make savage the body

Cecil's Pawprints
Mecenary {I II III IV V/5} + Scout { I II III IV V/5}

Messages In This Thread
The retelling of an old story - by Cecil - August 16, 2017, 10:02 PM
RE: The retelling of an old story - by Corva - August 17, 2017, 07:11 PM
RE: The retelling of an old story - by Cecil - August 17, 2017, 08:16 PM
RE: The retelling of an old story - by Corva - August 17, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: The retelling of an old story - by Cecil - August 17, 2017, 09:37 PM
RE: The retelling of an old story - by Corva - August 19, 2017, 11:40 PM
RE: The retelling of an old story - by Cecil - August 20, 2017, 08:24 PM