Dragoncrest Cliffs there's nothing in this world i wouldn't do.
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
Of course he'd caught it himself. Artaax turned to set his gaze back on the ducks as they skimmed across the surface of the water to keep Bobby from seeing his expression. "Thanks, I might eat it in a bit," he replied in spite of himself. He was hungry after all, so he wouldn't decline it entirely. But he wasn't going to jump at it either and give his brother the satisfaction of... Well, I'm not entirely sure, but Artaax was going to prevent it for kid/brother reasons.

"I'm not sure," he admitted, once again distracted by the hunt, "They swim too fast to be caught on the water. They're a lot slower on land, so I was just trying to think of how to lure them to the shore." He frowned as he considered them. Wildfire would probably have known what to do, considering her hunting talents were specifically in trapping. But she hadn't come home yet from her latest scouting trip, and truth be told, he probably wouldn't have gone to her anyway. Artaax much preferred to figure things out on his own whenever he could, as it was more impressive and gave him an extra boost of pride for his accomplishments. Asking Bobby didn't count, of course. Again, for kid/brother reasons.

Messages In This Thread
there's nothing in this world i wouldn't do. - by Artaax - August 15, 2017, 03:22 PM
RE: there's nothing in this world i wouldn't do. - by Artaax - August 21, 2017, 04:52 PM