Broken Antler Fen i got, i got, i got loyalty, got royalty inside my dna
s e l f - p r o c l a i m e d
q u e e n
18 Posts
Ooc — mini
Oblivious to the fact she was being followed, and by her own brother, the sudden attack the Moretti launched went down uninterrumpted. She threw herself forth, her teeth clicking in the air as she reached out to grasp the critter's (a mouse) tail between her jaws. The animal squeaked loudly, feeling the predator's breath hot on its back, perhaps a final plea for mercy that fell upon deaf ears.
Or simply careless ones.

Having inherited Cara's graceful ways, Kinkajuú stretched her neck with ease as she again attempted to scoop the critter from the earth it desperately wriggled on. It had been an easy kill, perhaps even too easy, but even if small, all victories had the same effect on Kink - they inflated Kink's already plump ego. With the lifeless little lump clutched between her jaws, she was about to drop right there and then to enjoy her kill when the voice of another, of an eerily familiar other, made her jump in surprise. 

Her first reaction of course was to issue a warning growl to whoever thought that sneaking up on someone that was trying to lunch was acceptable. oh, who the fuck...., she thought, turning to face head on the poor soul that was about just who the fuck he had messed with. The fur along her back had bristled and her tail, curved over her back in alert, gave a first and final annoyed swish before her eyes fell upon the unmistakable figure of her eldest brother, Kafka. 

"not as rude as materializing randomly from the shadows- like...fuck" she almost purred not holding back on the cursing as Cara had never been one to really censor herself around her children either. The defensive demeanour she had initially adopted transforming into a relaxed, welcoming stance that showed the obvious comfort she felt while being around her littermate. "were ya spying on me bro?" she asked, her tail swishing playfully as she stepped momentarily from her small kill to bump her nose to her brother's shoulder in a more affectionate greeting.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i got, i got, i got loyalty, got royalty inside my dna - by Kinkajuú - August 31, 2017, 10:00 PM