Broken Antler Fen i got, i got, i got loyalty, got royalty inside my dna
3 Posts
Ooc —
Kafka offers his sister a low chuckle as she counters him and swears. Words that he is used to, that he has no qualms of using himself, despite the eloquence that he implores. “The shadows have always been my gift, dearest sister,” He purls at her, slinking forward a few steps, tail giving a jovial wave behind him despite his mockery and teasing. The darkness of his coat, that which has painted him an outlier his whole life comes from the Borealm line, as does his eidolic silver-white irises. Ironic and bitter if only because the resentment for the man that has sired him and his siblings and abandoned their mother runs so very deeply. Resentment that borderlines pathological hatred. Sleekly, Kafka strides forward when Juú’s demeanor relaxes and seeks to press his muzzle to her cheek in a return gesture of genuine affection moments after she had bumped her muzzle to his shoulder. He is delighted to see her again, as much as he had not expected to, and suspects that they have some catching up to do. At least, she does for he has little of interest to report since her departure from Castlerock Valley. “Of course I wasn’t,” Kafka scoffs, as if he is appalled by the idea of spying upon her though, admittedly, it would not be the first time if he had been {which he hadn’t been, rest assured}. “I had no idea I would find you here,” The panther admits. “It is a pleasant surprise.” He murmurs, subtly inquiring her that which he did not ask loud to avoid prying: ‘how have you been’ and ‘what have you been up to’ remains unasked upon his tongue but communicated in his haunting irises and between the lines of his words simply waiting for her to pick up on them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i got, i got, i got loyalty, got royalty inside my dna - by Kafka - September 02, 2017, 04:29 AM