Broken Antler Fen i got, i got, i got loyalty, got royalty inside my dna
s e l f - p r o c l a i m e d
q u e e n
18 Posts
Ooc — mini
For the first since arriving at the Wilds Kinkajuú feels truly comfortable. Not that she had any problems with being alone, she liked solitude, she did, but not one she did not choose. Ever since forcibly parting ways with Witchbaby there had been something gnawing at her chest, a sad solitude coiled up between her ribs making it hard to breathe. He touches her cheek and the princess steps back with a smile hanging from her lips.

"just the pleasant surprise i needed" she agreed, her eyes falling then to the small dead critter she had managed to trap right before he showed up. A small voice in her head wondered if she should offer her brother a bite, even though one bite was pretty much all there was but as she began to let her olive eyes to roll over his body she kept silent. Among the Moretti-Borealm children there always was a friendly sense of rivarly, and how couldn't there with the type of mother they've had. Plus, he was perfectly capable of feeding himself, and if he wasn't well mom had been wasting her time teaching him then. He looked well fed, which made her wonder if he too had been in a pack since his departure form Rockcastle. 

"did you want to see the Spine for yourself too?" she asked then, her eyes twinkling with curiosity as she referred to the place of her mother's first and only pack in the Teekon Wilds, Ouroboros Spine, a place the kids had learned from their mother's stories and anecdotes of the days she was Alpha of the Spine. "i actually didn't come for that exactly but know that im here i might as well see it" she commented the tip of her tail twitching as she spoke. "a storm drove me here" she explained, knowing that her brother would want to know what she had been up to as she did too. 
spill the tea bro.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i got, i got, i got loyalty, got royalty inside my dna - by Kinkajuú - September 02, 2017, 09:28 PM