Broken Antler Fen i got, i got, i got loyalty, got royalty inside my dna
3 Posts
Ooc —
For the first time in quite some time the machiavellian’s joy is jovial and genuine. It is not conjured in falsity, not created for the sake of being charming. Juú knows exactly who and what he is and he adores his siblings {his mother, too, of course}; they are the only four beings in the world he truly cares for and he is pleased to hear that Juú is just as delighted to see him as he is to see her. “You’ve caught me,” Kafka purrs and breathes in deeply, letting it out in a softened exhale. “I am …enchanted by mother’s stories of it.” And on that he thinks. Ouroboros Spine …or rather it’s legend as told by Cara Moretti has led two of the four children here. Perhaps it was not coincidence at all, he thinks, until she specifies that the Spine isn’t why she’s come to Teekons. Kafka seeks something …seeks to sate the restlessness that has taken hold of him, that stirs, writhes and seethes within his chest. He simply does not know what. “A storm?” Eidolic, silvery-white gaze scans over her looking for injuries but is relieved and satisfied when he finds none. “It was time to see what awaits me beyond Rockcastle Valley where everything has become stagnant and dull. It’s as if I awoke one day with this insatiable restlessness in my chest,” and here I am. It was hardly exciting but it was enough. Whether it is the primal instinct of spreading the gene pool or a more sophisticated drive of challenging everything he has known to accumulate to a place where he is no prince, where his entitlement holds no power or he has to wield his natural manipulation skills he isn’t sure. Perhaps, he thinks, it’s a fair mixture of both. Primal and intellectual.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i got, i got, i got loyalty, got royalty inside my dna - by Kafka - September 03, 2017, 08:28 AM