Wapun Meadow day after day, alone on a hill
141 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
Are you looking for a pack? The boy had asked the question she didn't know how to answer.

She weighed her options. Summer had just turned over into fall, which means she had a couple more full moons before the snows would start to fall--unless, of course, winter came early. Time enough to make a decision.

On the other hand, Easthollow seemed crowded. And what was this Sunny spoke of "trades"? Miyako could run fast, and she had taken care of all of her siblings almost single-handedly, but she didn't have what these wolves might consider a "trade." She was afraid, as she always was, she might be a burden on a pack. Dead weight.

"Well, I mean. . ." She floundered for a moment, trying to come up with the right thing to say. "I-- Thank you, Sunny. For telling me about your pack. Can I. . .Can I think about it?"

She cast him an apologetic look. "I'm sorry, that's probably not what you want to hear right now. It's just that. . .I recently lost half my family. Half my pack. They tore each other apart. And I don't know if I have enough trust in me to join a band of strangers. Sunny, they--they were my blood. And they. . .destroyed each other." The words came fast, spilling out of her jaws until she was left, silent and shaking with emotion. "Sorry."
Messages In This Thread
day after day, alone on a hill - by Miyako - September 06, 2017, 12:40 PM
RE: day after day, alone on a hill - by Sunny - September 06, 2017, 05:49 PM
RE: day after day, alone on a hill - by Miyako - September 06, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: day after day, alone on a hill - by Sunny - September 06, 2017, 08:34 PM
RE: day after day, alone on a hill - by Miyako - September 06, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: day after day, alone on a hill - by Sunny - September 08, 2017, 08:52 AM
RE: day after day, alone on a hill - by Miyako - September 08, 2017, 05:28 PM
RE: day after day, alone on a hill - by Sunny - September 08, 2017, 11:02 PM
RE: day after day, alone on a hill - by Miyako - September 09, 2017, 04:38 PM
RE: day after day, alone on a hill - by Sunny - September 09, 2017, 09:03 PM
RE: day after day, alone on a hill - by Miyako - September 10, 2017, 12:23 AM