Redhawk Caldera Fishing and Gossiping
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Poor Sebastian! D:

Sebastian's nonverbal greeting seemed to be cheerful enough, but as soon as he opened his mouth and began to speak, it became evident that his personal life was still in turmoil. Elwood's expression sobered and he took a step back and dropped to his haunches, ears cupped forward to show that he was focused on what his friend was saying.

Although it was all related to his family, some of it was important news that the Alpha side of Elwood stored in his mind for later. Ivy was gone, as well as Burke and Malice -- and whatever the situation was, that was still three less mouths to feed. He also noted that Sebastian's son, Mato, had made some sort of snap judgement against the caldera and now held it in low regard. While this was somewhat concerning, Elwood wasn't the sort of wolf to busy himself with allies and enemies outside of the pack. His family was what mattered to him.

He nodded as Sebastian's sudden flow of words gradually slowed. "I'm sorry about the way things went down with Burke and Malice, but it sounds like they were looking for an excuse to leave, anyway," he said. Never had he or Finley forbidden the elderly couple from eating, nor had they treated them with disrespect during their stay, but there wasn't anything he could do to change their opinions. "But I'm glad you and Ben are still here, and I hope you both plan to stick around. We might not be related by blood, but I do consider you family," Elwood added with a small smile.
Messages In This Thread
Fishing and Gossiping - by Sebastian - August 30, 2017, 10:20 AM
RE: Fishing and Gossiping - by Elwood - September 04, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: Fishing and Gossiping - by Sebastian - September 05, 2017, 04:09 AM
RE: Fishing and Gossiping - by Elwood - September 09, 2017, 06:17 PM
RE: Fishing and Gossiping - by Sebastian - September 11, 2017, 04:57 AM
RE: Fishing and Gossiping - by Elwood - September 13, 2017, 07:31 PM
RE: Fishing and Gossiping - by Sebastian - September 14, 2017, 03:39 AM
RE: Fishing and Gossiping - by Elwood - September 16, 2017, 06:50 PM
RE: Fishing and Gossiping - by Sebastian - September 24, 2017, 06:10 AM
RE: Fishing and Gossiping - by Elwood - September 27, 2017, 12:21 PM
RE: Fishing and Gossiping - by Sebastian - September 28, 2017, 04:22 AM