Otatso Wetlands I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
hello!

He has ever stepped foot into the wetlands before. It is unfamiliar; the unbalanced ground keeps him moving at all times to ensure he does not sink through. Such a place does not exist in Blackfeather Woods, only the damp darkness of Mephala's web come close to it. But he is not alone, another calls out to himself from within the marsh, causing Vaati's ears to stand on end and hackles raise out of instinct. It's chilling, and he is out of his element. However, with eyes squinting in the distance, he realizes the figure in the distance making such noise is that of something he could not possibly fear, a coyote. Standing on a platform rose just a few inches above the mud and water, he chuffs lowly in order to get the other's attention. But not necessarily inviting in the company. Vaati is far too unsociable for that; it is his interest in knowing exactly what this place and how to get out of it is that causes him to do so for even as he grows, his childish tendencies of simply curiosity do not waver.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Weetzie - September 18, 2017, 09:11 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Vaati - September 21, 2017, 05:37 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Weetzie - September 22, 2017, 10:19 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Vaati - September 24, 2017, 11:47 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Weetzie - September 28, 2017, 09:15 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Vaati - September 28, 2017, 09:55 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Weetzie - October 12, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Vaati - October 28, 2017, 03:20 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Weetzie - November 02, 2017, 05:18 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Vaati - December 11, 2017, 10:44 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Weetzie - December 17, 2017, 10:43 AM