Chimera Fields you expose the film in me
280 Posts
Ooc — e
Rogue
Away
*phone posts in bed*

An irrational part of him eases when she returns his name. Their encounter had been short - he would not have blamed her for not remembering, but hearing it nonetheless soothes him. Her voice is lovely as he recalls, but he is still concerned by the gouge on her hip. That it comes from her actions and not the assault of another is something reassuring, but he still feels a twinge of guilt for not being there to catch her. 

"Oui," he answers her question, blinking. "There is a pack to the north, along the cliffs above the shore. They are Drageda." Étoille is reminded of his mission, his near black gaze drawn toward the direction he knows their makeshift camp lies. "I am accompanying a scouting party," he explains. "One of their number has been missing for some time. She was traveling to a pack south of here that I know of, so I am guiding us there." Explaining aloud it sounds wilder than in his head - so brief since their last encounter that he is in this position. Still:

"What of you?" He asks curiously. A small part of him imagines her joining Drageda with him, and likes it. But Étoille has never been the sort to worry himself with the actions of others. As long as Mirabelle is happy where she ends up - and as long as Étoille may visit - he will be satisfied.
Messages In This Thread
you expose the film in me - by Étoille - September 28, 2017, 09:39 PM
RE: you expose the film in me - by Mirabelle - September 28, 2017, 10:46 PM
RE: you expose the film in me - by Étoille - September 28, 2017, 11:04 PM
RE: you expose the film in me - by Mirabelle - September 28, 2017, 11:47 PM
RE: you expose the film in me - by Étoille - September 29, 2017, 12:03 AM
RE: you expose the film in me - by Mirabelle - September 29, 2017, 12:17 AM
RE: you expose the film in me - by Étoille - September 29, 2017, 12:29 AM