Great Bear Wilderness I will retire with the crown
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
The changes that had come forth in light of recent events and days had not left Mordecai surprised. It was quite the opposite for the Silvertip Ostrega, who had gladly accepted the change with the full understanding that sometimes, things happened. In this case, they were going to fresher, prime lands that for the most part had not seen the same amount of traffic as the rest of the Wilds. He had heard talk of the other packs that had settled, heard their baying in the nights when the wind eased and carried them to the recesses of the mountain. He had stayed with the interest as to whether or not the Wilds would flourish when the season turned and he had not been disappointed the least in that regard.
But the resources would dwindle in time, and time itself moved quicker and quicker it seemed. The hourglass for the mountain to be retained by the Silvertip wolves was beginning to run out of sand. He had come out to the territory Jinx had stumbled upon once again, this time in tow of the others who had trailed after her. He had recognized Kaname slipping through the shaded grounds and followed behind him, marking as needed where previous tallies had gone stale. In time, this order brought him to the two ranked above him, not very long after the silvery-back of another swarthy creature came weaving her way through the same area as he was traversing.
A low growl came rumbling deep in his throat at the unfamiliar creature, who's attentions seemed to be more focused on the white-and-black pair. She was submissive though, and the very actions left Mordecai guessing she was someone that one, if not both of them, knew. He bristled with discomfort at the intrusion, casting his golden gaze around to any others that would emerge through the thickets. Then he ultimately turned his attentions to Jinx briefly, waiting to see what would come of someone crashing their party, unaware of the previous connections that lied in the past. Perhaps this was someone new that he hadn't had he pleasure of encountering.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I will retire with the crown - by Jinx - June 20, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Kaname - June 20, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Mordecai - June 21, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Jinx - June 23, 2014, 11:53 AM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Kaname - June 23, 2014, 02:12 PM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Mordecai - June 24, 2014, 01:21 AM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Jinx - June 24, 2014, 11:20 AM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Kaname - June 24, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Mordecai - June 25, 2014, 12:48 AM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Jinx - June 26, 2014, 05:17 PM