Lost Creek Hollow No Where to go
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk, while approaching, took a moment to observe the stranger. He had called for Ezekiel, he had heard the call, but he'd been close enough to spot the man before. He was around the same height as the Scout, it seemed, maybe a little taller or shorter, he could not tell. His fur was a dark brown, with a black face, ears (like Mawk), and black going down his back to his tail. His eyes were silver, which the Delta thought to be rather unusual indeed, and he did notice the faint claw marks over one eye. Perhaps he had an interesting story behind them.

Mawk nodded at him politely. "I'm doing well, thank you. My name is Mawk, pleasure to meet you." Then, with a twinkle of curiousity, though it might not be something the stranger wanted to share with him, "I heard your call - for Ezekiel, correct? I'm sorry, he's not at the territory at the moment. I'm the Delta at Easthollow, though, so if you need anything from there or if you're able to talk to someone else instead, I can certainly help." He gave a friendly smile, hoping to also come across as happy. Not that he wasn't, but he didn't want the male, Howl, to see him as too serious.
Messages In This Thread
No Where to go - by Howl - September 27, 2017, 10:03 PM
RE: No Where to go - by Mawk - September 28, 2017, 02:03 AM
RE: No Where to go - by Howl - September 28, 2017, 06:37 PM
RE: No Where to go - by Mawk - October 03, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: No Where to go - by Howl - October 03, 2017, 05:21 PM
RE: No Where to go - by Mawk - October 10, 2017, 01:04 PM
RE: No Where to go - by Howl - October 15, 2017, 10:49 PM