Stone Circle Farewell not Goodbye
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny followed after her listening to what she said. The three or four days of travel didn't seem too bad to Sunny, but then again he had no idea what travelling was like all in all. She continued to lay out the plan for their return to Morningside, and Sunny listened intently not minding at all that she was taking charge. She said that they could go into the mountains early to get the harder part out of the way and Sunny nodded though she couldn't see it due to him being behind her. When she slowed down he came to a halt beside her, and offered a smile shaking his head "Don't worry about it, You know more than I do here I trust you to get us back safely." he reassured her and then motioned for her to take the lead.

He wondered if they would need to stop on the way or if there would just be continuous travel, but he held back the questions for now choosing instead to put his energy into getting away from Easthollow.

Are there going to be some meetup threads on the way back? if so we can wrap this one up, and you can feel free to tag me in any threads that happen on the way back?
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
Farewell not Goodbye - by Sunny - October 08, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: Farewell not Goodbye - by Dawn - October 08, 2017, 03:15 PM
RE: Farewell not Goodbye - by Sunny - October 08, 2017, 04:08 PM
RE: Farewell not Goodbye - by Dawn - October 08, 2017, 06:13 PM
RE: Farewell not Goodbye - by Sunny - October 08, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: Farewell not Goodbye - by Dawn - October 08, 2017, 07:47 PM