Stone Circle Torn loyalties
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
In a weird way it was nice to hear that he would be missed, to him it meant that he had done a good job in the pack as a proper packmate. He wondered if all Alphas were like Valette and his father, understanding, considerate, protective adults who could keep a pack strong even through tough times. He sure hoped that they were he couldn't imagine a pack running in a different manner. "I'll tell Dawn she should come back with me sometime." he said and stood up preparing to leave.

When Valette said that Nikai and Keoni would miss him, he nodded once a sad look crossing his face and interrupting the optimistic way he had been looking and feeling.....or trying to feel. "I'll miss them too, They're the only friends I have my age" he said being careful not to say they were his only friends since he considered everyone here his friend really."i'll be off then. I wish Easthollow the best of times" he said with a grin and then dipped his head to his Alpha before walking away. He would not look back, the thought kept playing in his head but as he entered the trees and walked toward the borders he gave one look behind him toward the den site pausing to memorize the details before turning and running toward the borders.

feel free to post again and archive, or just archive it! <3 I love Easthollow so much
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
Torn loyalties - by Sunny - October 07, 2017, 07:39 PM
RE: Torn loyalties - by RIP Valette - October 08, 2017, 11:05 AM
RE: Torn loyalties - by Sunny - October 08, 2017, 02:56 PM
RE: Torn loyalties - by RIP Valette - October 09, 2017, 06:00 AM
RE: Torn loyalties - by Sunny - October 09, 2017, 08:32 PM
RE: Torn loyalties - by RIP Valette - October 10, 2017, 05:32 AM
RE: Torn loyalties - by Sunny - October 10, 2017, 06:02 PM
RE: Torn loyalties - by RIP Valette - October 13, 2017, 06:20 AM