Totoka River for the sake of one who was
141 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
She was contemplating flinging herself into the icy river when someone called out to her, and Snowe looked up, ears lifted toward the sound. A burly dark wolf was making his way swiftly towards her, eyes lit in greeting. Except. . .

She frowned. He had exclaimed like he knew her. But she didn't know him. And what was that he had called her? Snowe had been so abstracted that she hadn't quite caught it. Certainly not Snowe.

Icy fingers reached their way inside her stomach, twisting at her guts 'til she was nauseous. Was this someone she had known before, like Durnehviir, possibly? And if so, who was he to her? And what had he called her?!

"Hello," she said, just barely dislodging the words from a throat that was growing tighter with each passing moment. "Sorry, I. . .I--who are you, exactly?" She was so stupefied by the appearance of what was most likely an old friend that she lost all eloquence entirely. Knowing that he'd be taken aback by this query, she hastily added, "I had an accident. Lost my memories from. . .before."
Messages In This Thread
for the sake of one who was - by Miyako - October 24, 2017, 11:46 PM
RE: for the sake of one who was - by Varick - October 27, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: for the sake of one who was - by Miyako - October 27, 2017, 08:50 PM
RE: for the sake of one who was - by Varick - October 28, 2017, 03:00 PM
RE: for the sake of one who was - by Miyako - October 28, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: for the sake of one who was - by Varick - October 28, 2017, 06:39 PM
RE: for the sake of one who was - by Miyako - October 28, 2017, 10:52 PM
RE: for the sake of one who was - by Varick - October 30, 2017, 08:53 PM
RE: for the sake of one who was - by Miyako - November 06, 2017, 02:28 PM