Wheeling Gull Isle My heart belongs somewhere else
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

Hemlock could feel the sorrow emanating from Tapat and worried that she had demanded them to go the wrong way. Maybe they never should have left the forest. Maybe they never should have come up so high. She sucked in a deep breath and curled up against him, the wind sweeping both their coats. "He is very far away, I fear." It seemed everyone else was just as flighty and she worried that she had lead them to the wrong places. THat it was her fault, specifically, despite everything that had happened. "Tapat," Hemlock frowned when he called himself stupid, looking up to him. "You are not to use that word about yourself. You are not stupid - your heart is never stupid." She said quickly. "It may not make sense - and love rarely does - but you cannot let that scare you." Hemlock wouldn't want him to hurt, and wanted to make sure that she met his needs too. 

"What if we asked Ceallach to go with you?" She asked, her voice softer, since she didn't exactly want to let either of them go. How could she demand that he stay, however? What sort of monster would she be if she did that?

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
My heart belongs somewhere else - by Tapat - November 15, 2017, 07:29 AM
RE: My heart belongs somewhere else - by Hemlock - November 17, 2017, 01:21 AM
RE: My heart belongs somewhere else - by Tapat - November 19, 2017, 06:37 AM
RE: My heart belongs somewhere else - by Hemlock - November 22, 2017, 02:37 AM
RE: My heart belongs somewhere else - by Tapat - November 22, 2017, 11:01 AM