Stone Circle I shall now expose my chest, don't act like you're not impressed
?
101 Posts
Ooc —
The boy's arched tail swung triumphantly behind him as he stepped away from the scrap of fur, making room for Valette to examine it if she wished. He examined the surrounding forest in the meantime, but besides the pawprints, saw no other signs of raccoons. It was harder than he expected to track an animal; even now, he didn't know what his next step should be. Luckily he had a skilled huntress to show him the ropes, but if Burr was to replicate this lesson in his everyday life, he had a very long way to go.

"Okay," the boy agreed, stooping to draw in the raccoon's scent once more. His mind's eye attempted to paint a picture of the raccoon's route, but there were too many holes in it for the boy to make sense of. He padded several feet to the left, sniffing at the ground, then lost the trail. He swung back around to the right, where he located the pawprints and successfully followed them for only a few feet before getting the scent trail muddled up with other scent trails. In the end, he mistakenly found himself on a skunk's scent trail that led him right back to where the raccoon's fur was dangling from the twig, and flattened his ears in frustration.

"This is hard!" the boy complained with a huff as he turned back to Valette for further guidance.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I shall now expose my chest, don't act like you're not impressed - by Burr - December 07, 2017, 07:55 PM