Silver Creek -- i was fuckin' around while you were saving the world
23 Posts
Ooc —
Zada had been wandering, hunting, waiting-- part of her wondered if Brienne would come to her again at all. She would not have been surprised if there was no second meeting-- life was strange that way, carrying one in on the breeze and carrying them out just as swiftly. But she had a feeling (or maybe it was just a little too much hope, mistaken for premonition) the girl would be back.

When she heard the call, she froze in her tracks, ears twitching as she pinpointed the source of the sound. It was her, the ghostly nymph with summer-ocean eyes, and Zada felt her heart quicken a bit. Her impatience lent quickness to her stride, and before long she was within distance to call to Brienne, melodic and drawn-out.

Brienne. She greeted the girl warmly as she approached, sitting down and curling her tail neatly around her paws. Part of her wanted to say more, to confess how she had worried, but now that the other was less emotionally shattered slightly healthier the ridiculousness of the situation was sinking in.
Somehow, it made her no less willing to throw herself into it.
sister, I'm not much a poet but a criminal
and you never had a chance
Messages In This Thread
RE: -- i was fuckin' around while you were saving the world - by Zada - December 28, 2017, 12:06 AM