Silverlight Terrace rule number two, just dont get attached to somebody you could lose
❤ how to be a heartbreaker ❤
132 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

wb giggles, the sound light and airy as it floats up between them. oh, but she likes this girl, likes a quick wit and especially one so willing to indulge. right, now how to cast the story just so - she ain't looking for pity, she just wants to swoon and sigh a bit. "her name was kinkajuú," she croons softly into the darkness, eyes flitting closed. "when we met she wore a feather on her head, an angel an' i was done for then-and-there."

the starlet's eyes open - she looks skyward, the star-lights bright in the catches of her pink gaze. "we traveled together, but i'm a restless heart, always sneaking off here or there - never for disloyal reasons, a course, but just to stretch my legs - but there was a storm like i've never seen an' we lost each other." her dreamy-soft voice turns somber, serious, the thunder in her throat. "i looked for months -- an' then we found each other, right over in the field where the fire-bugs fly, like a dream, only it must've been exactly that, a dream, 'cause she disappeared from me again." and this time it wasn't storm, it was kinkajuú's choice - or at least that's what she thinks. "maybe it's to punish me, for leavin' her the first time, for bein' too stupid to say i love you, but -- here i am, girl-less in the starlight."

dramatically she sighs and lets her gaze fall back to the shadowed figure by her, shoulders lifting helplessly - women, right?
can't risk losing in love again babe
Messages In This Thread
RE: rule number two, just dont get attached to somebody you could lose - by Witchbaby - January 01, 2018, 10:18 PM