Cedar Sweep doesn't matter if you don't wanna play my [ game ]
23 Posts
Ooc —
Delight. The dark woman repeated, blinking at how familiar the name sounded (though it was not the obvious connection-- Zada had yet to hear any names out of Brienne). She only paused for a moment, realizing the association was childish at best-- his name simply sounded like... she swallowed, and threw herself back into the conversation. A lovely name-- it fits. I am Zada.
She rose to her feet, slipping from between the trees to stand facing Delight, taking care not to stand too close to the smaller wolf. Possessing an above average height, she was sensitive to unintentionally being intimidating, and the poor boy reeked of anxiety already. Something about him (the fleeting reminder of a ghost from her past?) triggered an almost maternal feeling in her, and when he seemed receptive to her questions it only inspired further.
What burdens you, little one? Zada sat now, wrapping her tail around her paws. She felt another surge of that oddly maternal feeling, and then-- Are you in danger? It was a calm inquiry, but tinged with concern.
sister, I'm not much a poet but a criminal
and you never had a chance
Messages In This Thread
RE: doesn't matter if you don't wanna play my [ game ] - by Zada - January 01, 2018, 10:46 PM