Bramblepoint migrations
26 Posts
Ooc —
Sitala dipped her head towards the soil again to inspect a small bundle of plant life, yet while she seemed preoccupied her ears turned and she listened intently. The girl responded vaguely. Had she caught on to Sitala's falsified charm? Her inability to replicate a genuine reaction? Perhaps. The conversation continued regardless. Sitala would be careful.

The south mostly, came her answer in that crisp monotone voice, yet again. There was nothing much to say in that regard whether she lied or told the truth: the fact she traveled with others was obvious because she carried their scents. It was not worth keeping such a secret from outsiders—she was a lone wolf but not alone. I search for a safe place to raise my daughters. Hm, they are around your age. She smiles again and turns away from the plant that has her fixated, watching Wraen now. Have you met either of them in your travels? We have only been in the area a few days but, they are curious girls; Sanuye, and Memdi.

Ah, but lets not forget, Oh—and myself, I am Sitala. It is unlikely this girl has encountered them, for they are well protected by her sister's. Their training is not yet complete but they are nearing their time—soon the adult women would seek out husbands for them, and they would depart to start the next generation. Sitala's pride was immeasurable.

Messages In This Thread
migrations - by Sitala - January 03, 2018, 09:41 PM
RE: migrations - by Wraen - January 04, 2018, 02:23 PM
RE: migrations - by Sitala - January 04, 2018, 05:55 PM
RE: migrations - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 10:32 AM
RE: migrations - by Sitala - January 05, 2018, 04:02 PM
RE: migrations - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 04:26 PM
RE: migrations - by Sitala - January 05, 2018, 07:55 PM
RE: migrations - by Wraen - January 06, 2018, 06:13 AM