Cedar Sweep doesn't matter if you don't wanna play my [ game ]
23 Posts
Ooc —
Like a cruel puzzle, the boy's confession fell raggedly into place with what little information Zada had gleaned from Brienne. She blinked, her eyes only betraying her for the briefest moment-- shock, recognition, guilt-- as she stitched each piece of the story together, a prism of hurt and messy feelings from where she was standing.
Ex-mate? She repeated, deciding in that moment to pretend she knew nothing of the situation. Lying came naturally to her, though not without some hidden remorse. Did they-- was it because he returns your feelings?
Then she shook her head suddenly. You don't have to answer that. I should not have asked. Tell me, little one: is this what you want? To lead this pack for love, if your heart's desire should never return to his role?
After a pause, she added: I am not criticizing. I have known wolves to lead for worse reasons. She lowered her head slightly, eyes soft. But it seems a path to self-destruction.
sister, I'm not much a poet but a criminal
and you never had a chance
Messages In This Thread
RE: doesn't matter if you don't wanna play my [ game ] - by Zada - January 10, 2018, 04:26 PM