Blackfeather Woods my friends forsake me like a memory lost:
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
relmyna had not gone far before awareness of another entered her senses, led by the splashing of swampwater. quietly, the girl crept 'round the bole of one tree and laid her eyes upon the fierce vision of one she had not yet met. however, this wolf was of importance; relmyna knew most the names of her fellows, but she did not wish to guess and be incorrect. she was most drawn by the other's red mark, the dye along her cheek, the scars.
relmyna drew closer, and too stepped into the dire waters, wincing a little at the cold but straightening, hoping to glean the attention of the woman she knew to be powerful. and though fear lanced through her heart, the evoker was struck after by an eldritch calm.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Relmyna - January 05, 2018, 04:48 PM
RE: my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Potema - January 07, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Relmyna - January 12, 2018, 11:48 PM
RE: my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Potema - January 22, 2018, 04:32 PM
RE: my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Relmyna - January 24, 2018, 02:16 AM
RE: my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Potema - February 04, 2018, 11:31 PM
RE: my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Relmyna - February 18, 2018, 11:53 PM