Wapun Meadow i have no mother, i have no father, i have no face
457 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Warrior
Feel free to skip Sif whenever! I will try to keep up, but I don't want to hold this back.
They were doing it again! The more she tried it, the better Sif felt about the game they were playing. She liked it especially because there was biting involved, and she was very good at that even if she wasn't using her full strength.

"Wife of Xan," she said to Poet, circling back to the older female and daring to nip at the furs of her shoulder. She darted back at once, a little horrified to have done that to Poet, who was starting to feel like The Boss of Sif, but giddy all the same. "Play with us?" she asked shyly, tail wagging hopefully at the older woman. Only to find that their new friend was leaving! "Hey!" Sif barked, turning and tearing in the other's direction.

She stopped short when she realized there was another woman here with them. Briefly, she simply goggled at the woman's pale furs, appreciating her natural beauty - but Xan's wife was heading toward her, and she needed backup! Sif trotted onward, ears pressed forward in attentiveness by tail relaxed against her hocks in deference to the older women around her.

Would she always be the youngest?
Messages In This Thread
RE: i have no mother, i have no father, i have no face - by Moor - January 20, 2018, 05:21 PM