The Heartwood Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
He grinned at her, tail swaying gently behind him as they walked side by side. It was good to have company. New company, that was - it was always nice to see a face he had never before seen, and perhaps make another friend. Not to say he got bored of the faces back home, but it was fun to get away for a while and meet a new wolf. Especially one who was as pretty as Wraen.

"Pleasure to meet you," Kieran replied, a sparkle in his eye. This quest, the hunt for treasure, sounded like it would be quite enjoyable. "I'm afraid I don't have much experience - guess it's up to you to teach me." The ginger-hued boy shrugged, handsome grin remaining upon his face as he gazed at her.
English * French
Messages In This Thread
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow - by Kieran Adrien - December 30, 2017, 03:02 PM
RE: Only miss the sun when it starts to snow - by Wraen - January 01, 2018, 11:00 AM
RE: Only miss the sun when it starts to snow - by Wraen - January 04, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: Only miss the sun when it starts to snow - by Wraen - January 09, 2018, 05:58 AM
RE: Only miss the sun when it starts to snow - by Wraen - January 13, 2018, 03:06 PM
RE: Only miss the sun when it starts to snow - by Kieran Adrien - January 21, 2018, 06:31 AM
RE: Only miss the sun when it starts to snow - by Wraen - January 21, 2018, 01:45 PM
RE: Only miss the sun when it starts to snow - by Wraen - February 06, 2018, 02:41 PM