Ankyra Sound rule number four, gotta be lookin' pure
❤ how to be a heartbreaker ❤
132 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

well, that wasn't the reaction she was going for. tch! who turns down a friendly lil wink from a sparker like her? but she ain't got time to dwell since none of them seem very impressed yet by her. not that she minds the scrutiny but it seems a little silly when they're hardly the most put together lot she's seen. the gray-painted woman takes the lead after the scraggly male and she looks to her curiously, wondering if she's the one in charge around here or if they just like to take turns with the interrogation process.

"the girl i came here with ran off, an' the pack i was helpin' start up fell apart." wb makes a face, more annoyance than dispair, accompanied by a what-can-you-do shrug. she mourned kinkajuú enough and bhediyon - it was a cute thought but she wasn't close enough with anyone there to care much that it's gone now. tilting her head, she chirps, "i can make myself useful to ya if that's what you're worried about."
can't risk losing in love again babe
Messages In This Thread
rule number four, gotta be lookin' pure - by Witchbaby - January 18, 2018, 02:29 PM
RE: rule number four, gotta be lookin' pure - by Nyx - January 18, 2018, 03:55 PM
RE: rule number four, gotta be lookin' pure - by Wylla - January 18, 2018, 11:10 PM
RE: rule number four, gotta be lookin' pure - by Witchbaby - January 19, 2018, 11:43 AM
RE: rule number four, gotta be lookin' pure - by Nyx - January 20, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: rule number four, gotta be lookin' pure - by Wylla - January 20, 2018, 04:01 PM
RE: rule number four, gotta be lookin' pure - by Witchbaby - January 21, 2018, 04:49 PM
RE: rule number four, gotta be lookin' pure - by Nyx - January 28, 2018, 03:59 AM
RE: rule number four, gotta be lookin' pure - by Wylla - January 30, 2018, 11:05 AM
RE: rule number four, gotta be lookin' pure - by Witchbaby - January 30, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: rule number four, gotta be lookin' pure - by Kierkegaard - February 05, 2018, 10:50 PM