Whitefish River honey, understand that i have been left here in the reeds
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

The coast always brought such wonderful bounties. For Catori it was an endless resource, not only for the healing arts and to keep food in her stomach, but it had brought a sense of peace and calm to her that few things could properly replicate. Catori didn't expect this however. She hadn't known that Oxtli had been there at any point, let alone now when she had longed for family the most. Even without hearing his boisterous response she knew how loud his soul sang anyways - the Spiritwalker let it just reign across them in their mutual joys. When she was finally close enough to skid to a halt beside her cousin she crushed her skull against his jaw, nuzzling down across his throat and into his shoulder. They'd always been more tactile for obvious reasons, but, when it came to the four cousins words weren't nearly as necessary. 

Cat picked and preened across his fur for a moment until she was satisfied with her progress - until she'd found enough of him now bore her scent and she his as well to establish those familiar bonds again. She finally stepped back with her tail still swaying merrily to survey him with a curious eye. "I can't believe you're here," She breathed out at long last - but there was such a joy in the moment she didn't know what to do with herself. It hadn't occurred to her that he would show up here. Maybe she'd imagined he'd be with Chelan as his steadfast support or maybe Catori had just fathomed he'd found his own adventures elsewhere. He didn't look any worse for the wear, thankfully, but it did bring about another question. "Did you find Seelie?" 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
RE: honey, understand that i have been left here in the reeds - by Spiritwalker - January 23, 2018, 02:28 PM