Oystercatcher Tide Pools Help, I lost myself again, but I remember you
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
His touch of comfort gave her mixed feelings of joy, longing and sadness. She leaned into him before pulling away and spoke. Sighing softly, her heart skipped a beat as he spoke and sat down next to her. His body was warm, and she leaned into him slightly. Why he had given her even a second glance was beyond her, but he probably wouldn't give her a third because of the search for his family. As he began to talk again, her ears swiveled towards him. He had found one of his sons. His voice was anything but happy, though. It sounded almost pained, and her head turned towards him, her eyes searching his. So much heartache in his life. 

Her voice was sad as she moved away from his side, the cold wind immediately making her shiver. The way she spoke made her own eyes closed, her back towards him. "I found my brother. The one I have been looking for. I met his family. I should be happy. I found...home. But it's not home. They don't have room for me. I am a wanderer yet again." Her voice cracked on the last word, but her shoulders stayed stiff. Realizing what he had said, she turned around with a confused look on her face, almost pain in her voice. "You can't give up. They have to be found. They're your blood. You need to see them at least once." During her ramblings, she paced a little, her tail swishing with agitation and bittersweetness. No matter how much she wanted him to stay, he had a family. Stopping, she looked at him as she sat down in front of him. The wind almost blew her words away as she tilted her head. "Why would you stop? You need to find your real family, Dakarai." Her breath caught as she spoke those words, but she couldn't let him give up. Maybe there was hope still.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Help, I lost myself again, but I remember you - by Onyx Saefyn - January 24, 2018, 04:05 PM