Greatwater Lake their hearts and their bones won't come undone
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
The strange male took a few steps back, helping Lucy to feel moderately more at ease. At least she felt that she had a higher likelihood of escape if there was some space between them. They gawked at each other for a moment longer before the male dropped his skull and stammered out an apology. Oddly, this did nothing to soothe her ruffled feathers. The blue-eyed girl stared at him until he had managed to spill every last drop of his words before she clenched her jaw and turned her attention to the treeline where she could slip away without another word. Her dark pelt would allow her to hide herself away with ease.

Fixing him with fearful eyes, the ghoul frowned and shook her head. “I... uh... I'm sorry about that. Listen, I didn't pick my name,” she remarked to him, frown deepening. Truth be told, the girl scarcely remembered if it had been her actual parents who had given it to her, or if Rannoch's father had bestowed it upon her once she had entered his forest. She supposed that it didn't matter. One way or another, Lucy had become her.
much to my surprise when I opened up my eyes all the sheep had turned to wolves
they were standing there with their fangs all bared and it seemed I was the fool
Messages In This Thread
their hearts and their bones won't come undone - by Shale - December 29, 2017, 04:53 PM
RE: their hearts and their bones won't come undone - by Lucy - January 27, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: their hearts and their bones won't come undone - by Lucy - February 24, 2018, 01:46 PM