Whitefish River you and me and the devil make three
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
The male gestured, silent and yet questioning. It was after a moment that she made sense of his unsaid question, and she shook her head. "no. I'm looking for someone." The blunt words fractured the silence of the meeting and the turmoil of her thoughts, and a moment later she put voice to the heavy weight of failure she'd only added to a much larger pile.  "it doesn't matter; I've lost the trail." Her words were bitter, and she supposed the said them only to put voice to her failure, admit this to a random stranger. 

She looked back over the plain, the wandering loop of tracks, some of which belonged to her, and she supposed, some which belonged to Sceech. She blinked exhaustion from her gaze, half hoping the male would simply leave so she could continue her futile quest, attempting to find the long faded trail she'd followed up to this point only by the thicker scent of blood he'd left behind.
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Messages In This Thread
you and me and the devil make three - by Cassiopeia - January 05, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: you and me and the devil make three - by Redshank - January 06, 2018, 02:43 AM
RE: you and me and the devil make three - by Cassiopeia - January 13, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: you and me and the devil make three - by Redshank - January 16, 2018, 05:50 AM
RE: you and me and the devil make three - by Cassiopeia - January 30, 2018, 02:25 PM