Moonspear where did i go wrong, i lost a friend
813 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
A long time ago, Gannet had learned you could be upset about things, or you could accept them. Sometimes it was hard, and sometimes it hurt, but eventually, it was better to stop and appreciate. Right now, he had this optimism; Hydra was here, and she wasn't leaving. Charon and Amekaze seemed somewhat resigned at least to his presence, willing to give him a chance. Dune had been there when he needed him, and surely others would be too. It was hard in this world to find yourself one hundred percent alone; even among strangers, he could usually find a friend.

He would show them he could be a part of them, and this would become his family in a way it hadn't become Liffey's. He was settled on this now. Gannet didn't pledge himself if he didn't mean it, and he didnt understand how his friend could have stayed in a place and not at least tried to make it better. How could she stand to be miserable for so long?

"Yeah," he agreed, and he gave her the first small smile of the night. Not everyone could see the good in every situation, but Gannet sure as hell tried. And even here there was some; perhaps his staying after so many left would increase his own worth in their eyes.

It really was their loss.
Gannet's face and body are open books; you are more than welcome to distinctly notice any emotion written in his posts.
(Most thread titles come from Into the Fire from the Scarlet Pimpernel)
Messages In This Thread
where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 11:06 PM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Gannet - February 19, 2018, 11:21 PM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 11:33 PM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Gannet - February 19, 2018, 11:58 PM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Hydra - February 20, 2018, 12:16 AM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Gannet - February 20, 2018, 12:48 AM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Hydra - February 20, 2018, 01:00 AM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Gannet - February 20, 2018, 08:56 AM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Hydra - February 20, 2018, 09:52 AM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Gannet - February 20, 2018, 10:13 AM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Hydra - February 20, 2018, 07:11 PM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Gannet - February 20, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Hydra - March 01, 2018, 09:05 PM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Gannet - March 05, 2018, 09:31 AM