Bearclaw Valley you'll have to watch me struggle from several rooms away
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
since the mute wolf's departure, indra had come and gone from the valley like the neighbor's cat -- pleased and self-assured with her station. she was on one such jaunt when she was suddenly stopped by a hulking figure near the boulder in her peripherals. she slammed to a stop and turned her head to view the creature, her gaze hardened and hackles riffling with displeasure. no. she and laurel had driven her from the valley -- she was sure of it -- and now this thing had come skulking back like some wretched weasel flung from its warren.

with a huff of steam billowing out behind her glistening nostrils she rounded upon reigi, posture authoritative as she recalled their last unsavory interaction. her ears pressed forward in dominance and she walked stiffly -- unfortunately without a tail the picture was far from complete, but the message was clear enough.

as indra drew closer she smelled rot -- her eyes raked over the figure's lean form, spying several lacerations that laced her figure. there was no pity in indra's gaze - as far as she was concerned, reigi had deserved them for her gross insubordination and threat to laurel.

she could call for blondine or xan, and request they treat her ex-packmate before she succumbed to her injuries. indra was fully aware that was an option. instead she elected to sit primly on the snow and stare reigi down with a coldness in her gaze. if she had her way, the girl would leave or wither away before morning, and laurel would never be threatened again.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you'll have to watch me struggle from several rooms away - by Indra - February 24, 2018, 11:14 PM