Bearclaw Valley you'll have to watch me struggle from several rooms away
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra's descent to the snow was interrupted by reigi's stare, which bore into her with unflinching temerity. in the world of wolf brethren, that stare was a challenge -- unless reigi looked away swiftly, indra's fangs would find her. that was the natural order of the world -- the law of the wilderness. indra was born knowing these things; had structured her life around it -- to see such a thing defiled rankled her to an inimitable degree.

she rose immediately, her hackles rifling out like quills as she stalked stiffly towards the wolf again. once more, indra sought to exact the wild's unspoken decree on the mute creature. it was unnatural and it was plain defiance to refuse to observe one's station in a pack's hierarchy. this woman had gone long enough flaunting her refusal of acknowledging her pecking order. it was flagrant disrespect of the pack, and indra would not stand for it.

she would only abate in her advancement if the wolf cowed before her -- if she didn't, indra would fall upon her prone form and attempt to seize the bridge of her muzzle and force her then and there to submit to her superior.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you'll have to watch me struggle from several rooms away - by Indra - February 24, 2018, 11:57 PM