Stone Circle I have returned safely
sunflower boy
62 Posts
Ooc — Kara
The call was not intended for him but Ezra answered it anyway, already having been on his way towards the den to meet up with his mother. He had missed her, not as much as he thought he would have, but he supposed that was just a part of growing up. If one thing was clear from this short trip though, it was that Ezra very much preferred his family here, at home. Ever since the death of Keoni the greyscale boy had come to realize just how precious time was and he wanted to enjoy every moment he possibly could with his family since he never knew if he’d get to see them again. 

The thoughts quickly fled from his mind when he spotted Valette and Stark, his usual smile found itself forming naturally on his face while he trotted towards the pair. Once close enough for physical contact, Ezra aimed to give a few licks to the underside of his mother’s chin, tail excitedly swishing behind him in a childlike manner. He pulled away to toss Stark a smile, one that lacked the same warmth he had shown to his mother but still held sincerity all the same. Having greeted both, Ezra took a step back to allow a bit more breathing room before settling at a comfortable distance. He tossed a curious glance at the pair, one that could easily be read as “what’s up?”.
Messages In This Thread
I have returned safely - by RIP Valette - February 27, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: I have returned safely - by Stark - February 27, 2018, 04:59 PM
RE: I have returned safely - by RIP Valette - February 28, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: I have returned safely - by Stark - February 28, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: I have returned safely - by RIP Valette - February 28, 2018, 05:01 PM
RE: I have returned safely - by Stark - February 28, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: I have returned safely - by Ezra Wolf - March 01, 2018, 10:50 AM
RE: I have returned safely - by RIP Valette - March 02, 2018, 05:36 AM
RE: I have returned safely - by Stark - March 04, 2018, 05:13 AM
RE: I have returned safely - by Ezra Wolf - March 11, 2018, 01:29 AM
RE: I have returned safely - by RIP Valette - March 11, 2018, 12:11 PM